Puttery Pittsburgh Now Accepting Event Bookings, Job Applications in Preparation for Grand Opening
Drive Shack Inc.’s newest competitive socializing and entertainment golf concept is set to open soon in Pittsburgh’s Strip District.
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Drive Shack Inc. (DSI) (the “Company”), a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses, is preparing for Puttery Pittsburgh's upcoming grand opening by announcing they are accepting events for nine or more guests, and positions are still open for hospitality professionals looking to start a dynamic career with a growing entertainment company.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230112005728/en/
With numerous private spaces, AV-equipped rooms and dedicated catering services, Puttery Pittsburgh is an ideal locale for corporate events, holiday parties and celebrations of all kinds. Event bookings are available as early as March 1, 2023. Additional event specifications include:
- Group sizes range from 9-400 guests
- Full venue buyouts available for up to 400 guests
- Floor buyouts available for up to 225 guests
- Multiple private VIP sections available for up to 100 guests
- AV-equipped private event room available for up to 20 guests
Puttery is also seeking enthusiastic, Pittsburgh-based hospitality professionals to join the team. All Puttery associates receive discounted golf, food and beverages, plus the opportunity to obtain medical benefits, participate in a 401(k)-retirement savings plan, vacation benefits and more. Additional information on available positions can be found here.
Spanning two levels, this adults-only, 19,000-square-foot venue will feature several bar and lounge areas where guests can nosh on bites from our creative kitchen and sip on thematic cocktails. Puttery Pittsburgh will allow guests to step out of their comfort zone and into one of three immersive, nine-hole courses, including the Garage – a course that’s new to Puttery’s portfolio:
- Garage – Enter the chop shop, roll up your sleeves and get ready to work on your game. Navigate through nine holes of exposed brick, oil and grease in this auto body-themed course that no scorecard escapes clean.
- Lodge – The powder is always fresh on this super chill nine-hole course. In between shots, take in Rocky Mountain sights, get toasty by the wall-length fireplace and stop for a ski lift selfie.
- Library – There’s nothing by-the-book about this exciting nine-hole course. Browse the shelves, spin the globe, say hi to the dimetrodon and beat the pants off your friends.
Puttery Pittsburgh is located in the Strip District at 1415 Smallman St., just one block from the Allegheny River. Reservations encouraged; walk-ins welcomed.
Puttery is a modern spin on putting which combines a lively atmosphere with themed courses for an immersive guest experience. Puttery is currently open in The Colony, Texas; Charlotte, N.C.; Washington, D.C.; Houston, Texas; and Chicago.
Puttery is a modern spin on putting, re-defining the game within an immersive experience as guests move from one course to the next. With a high-energy atmosphere that combines plentiful curated culinary offerings and inventive craft cocktails centered around a lively bar area with great music, guests can relax and enjoy their evening before, during and after their tee time. No kids at play here – Puttery is 21+ only. Learn more at Puttery.com. Puttery. Go off course.
About Drive Shack Inc.
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
Drive Shack Inc. Marketing Director
Source: Drive Shack Inc.
Released January 12, 2023